Uni-Hydro’s Model PRO 150-24 stands above the rest. The separate punch arm can be built with a 12-24” throat and creates so much power, any fabrication job is done with
ease. Uni-Hydro’s PRO Series Dual Operator models are designed with separate cylinders allowing operators to run both the punching station and the back shearing section, which
includes a flat bar shear, a power cavity and a notching station.
- STANDARD FEATURES:
- • 150-ton open throat punch.
- • Four different work stations can be used without retooling stations.
- • Manual punch aligner - Punches and dies can be aligned without lowering machine under power.
- • Two-stage hydraulic pump.
- • 24″ bar shear with 4-sided blades.
- • Fixed or adjustable bar shear hold-down.
- • Portable electric foot control.
- • Built for forklift handling.
- • Variable stroke control.
- • Grease bank for lubricating machine with covers in place.
Flat Bar Shear
1-1/2" in 1" A36
1/2" x 24"
THIS CANADIAN DOLLAR PRICE INCLUDES:
- The US$/CA$ Exchange Rate.
- All Customs and Brokerage Fees.
- C.S.A. Approval (Required by Law in Canada).
- FOB Burlington, ON
- Everything is taken care of for you!
PRICE (12" Throat): $60,395.00
PRICE (24" Throat): $82,995.00 (F.O.B. Factory)
Back to Uni-Hydro