This rugged hydraulic ironworker machine amps up the efficient, feature-loaded design of our SW-50 models with additional capacity for tougher applications.
If your shop takes on punching, shearing, and notching jobs on a regular basis, let the SW-62 prove how hardworking a hydraulic ironworker can be over decades of use.
- STANDARD FEATURES:
- • Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- • Delivers 62 tons of pressure
- • 5 stations: punching, flat bar shearing, angle shearing, bar shearing, and rectangle notching.
- • Vertical hydraulic movement at each station produces.
- • 2-piece worktables, equipped with handy meter guides.
- • Adjustable stroke controls minimize unnecessary machine motion.
- • Knurled handle on the notching station lets you adjust the material hold-down.
- • Patented swing-away material stripper lets you change tooling in seconds.
- • Specify tooling alignment with a turn of the jog dial for increased safety.
- • Comes standard with 7 punch and die sets.
- • Accepts durable tooling options.
- • Patented swing-away stripper makes tooling changes more efficient.
- • Welded steel plate framework keeps the machine rigid and minimizes flex.
- • ETL/UL and CSA Approved Controls.
Flat Bar Cap.
Angle Iron Cap.
1-1/4" Dia. in 5/8" A36
1/2" x 13-1/2"
4" x 4" x 3/8"
2" x 3.5" x 1/4"
1-1/2" x 1-1/2"
5 HP 3PH 230V
5 HP 1PH 220V
THESE CANADIAN DOLLAR PRICES INCLUDE:
Back to Baileigh
- The US$/CA$ Exchange Rate.
- All Customs and Brokerage Fees.
- No Charge for C.S.A. Approval (Required by Law in Canada).
- FOB Burlington, ON
- Everything is taken care of for you!