This pivot-style hydraulic ironworker combines a compact footprint with a budget-friendly price to meet the needs of small fabrication shops.
The SW-443 includes just about every feature you’d want to help you shear and punch smoothly.
STANDARD FEATURES: • Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
• Delivers 44 tons of force for punching and shearing.
• 4 Stations: flat-bar shear, angle shear, section cutting, and punching.
• Product hold-downs for all stations ensure clean, straight shearing.
• Large reference tables accommodate bigger pieces of material.
• Product guides for setting up production runs.
• Stroke control.
• Accepts optional tooling such as press brake attachments.
• Includes .75” punch and die.
• Heavy welded steel plate construction maintains accuracy and minimizes flex.
• The small footprint will fit into tight shop spaces.
• The SW-44 comes standard with a large table with guides and a foot pedal.
• Electric foot pedal.
• Quick-release punch and die system makes changeovers faster and more efficient.
• ETL/UL Approved Controls.
• CE and CSA certifications.
Punch Rating Punch Cap. Flat Bar Cap. Angle Iron Cap. Round Bar Square Bar Stroke Throat Depth Height Width Depth Shipping Weight Standard Motor Optional Motor 44 Tons
3/4" Dia. in 5/8" A36 1/4" x 13-3/4" 5" x 3/4" 3" x 3" x 1/4" 1-1/4" 1" x 1" 1-1/8" 6-3/4" 60" 48" 68" 1,450 lb 3 HP 3PH 230V 3 HP 1PH 220V
THESE CANADIAN DOLLAR PRICES INCLUDE:
US$/CA$ Exchange Rate. All
Customs and Brokerage Fees. No Charge for
C.S.A. Approval (Required by Law in Canada).
FOB Burlington, ON
Everything is taken care of for you!
Watch The 44 Ton Ironworker Video: Play/Pause
Your browser does not support HTML5 video.
Back to Baileigh