The Baileigh RDB 500 tube/pipe bender is the perfect entry level Baileigh/RMD bender. With the ability to bend 2-1/2" round tube or 2" Schedule 40 pipe.
The RDB500 uses a single hydraulic cylinder, the machine is capable of 180 degrees of bend without any repositioning of the tooling. The cylinder can be reset and
re-stroked by using the foot pedal control. It also features a quick release counterbend die for easy positioning/removal of the tubing.
• Industrial-grade, low-pressure hydraulic system runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
• Maximum capacity of 3” schedule 40 pipe, 3” square, and 3.5” round tube (.188 wall mild steel).
• Maximum centerline: 20”, depending on material’s OD.
• Auto-stop programming lets you achieve the desired bend angle.
• Bends pipe up to 206° in a single shot, without stopping or ratcheting.
• Easy-to-read degree indicator to help you achieve correct bend degrees.
• Digital auto-stop lets you specify the desired bend degree.
• Convenient foot pedal controls the movements of the bender.
• Ratcheting counter die adjustment allows for quick tooling changes.
• Accepts user-friendly drop-on tool sets from Baileigh.
Minimum CLR Minimum O.D. Solid Rod (Mild Steel) Pipe Sch40 Round Tube/Wall Square Tube/Wall Maximum CLR Weight Shipping Dimensions
.5" .25" 2" 2" 3 -.250 3" -.250" 20" 1,940 lbs 72" x 48" x 48"
THIS CANADIAN DOLLAR PRICE INCLUDES:
The US$/CA$ Exchange Rate.
All Customs and Brokerage Fees.
No Charge for C.S.A. Approval (Required by Law in Canada).
FOB Burlington, ON (Includes Transport Ex Factory)