The Baileigh RDB-350TS Programmable Tube/Pipe Bender is a programmable control machine that can bend up to 3-inch tubing and 2-1/2 inch Schedule 40 Pipe.
The touch screen PLC control allows up to 170 programs with 10 bends per program. This programmable rotary draw tube bender can bend at 16 seconds for a 180-degree
bend and can be programmed to bend up to 360 degrees, Complex serpentine bends can be done with ease. A quick counter die release allows for easy removal of bends.
The counter die positioner has a numerical counter so repositioning of the counter die is a breeze when recalling bend programs. Engaging bends is as simple as
pressing the forward foot pedal, and reverse pedal when complete.
• Capacity of 2.5” schedule 40 pipe and 3” tube with .187” wall thickness.
• 24” centerline radius maximum.
• Program the desired angle, material springback, and bend speed for easy repeatability.
• Programmer can also keep track of rotational orientation.
• Touchscreen controller designed for user-friendly programming.
• 320° rotation of the controllerlets you operate RDB-350-TS from any side of the machine.
• Internal memory can store up to 170 programs of 10 bends per program.
• Unlimited program storage/backup via the micro SD port (standard 2CB SD card).
• Quick-release counter die system.
• The RDB-350-TS is compatible with our standard drop-on tooling.
Minimum CLR Minimum O.D. Solid Rod (Mild Steel) Pipe Sch40 Round Tube/Wall Square Tube/Wall Maximum CLR Weight Shipping Dimensions
.5" .25" 1.5" 2.5" 3" -.187 3" -.125" 9" 1,435 lbs 78" x 45" x 80"
THIS CANADIAN DOLLAR PRICE INCLUDES:
The US$/CA$ Exchange Rate.
All Customs and Brokerage Fees.
No Charge for C.S.A. Approval (Required by Law in Canada).
FOB Burlington, ON (Includes Transport Ex Factory)