The Baileigh RDB-175 tube/pipe bender is the perfect entry level Baileigh/RMD bender. With the ability to bend 2-1/2" round tube or 2" Schedule 40 pipe.
The RDB-175 uses a single hydraulic cylinder, the machine is capable of 180 degrees of bend without any repositioning of the tooling. The cylinder can be reset and
re-stroked by using the foot pedal control. It also features a quick release counterbend die for easy positioning/removal of the tubing.
• Rotary draw executes 180° bends in a smooth single motion.
• Maximum capacity of 2” schedule 40 pipe and up to 2.5” tubing with a wall thickness of .120” mild steel.
• Maximum centerline: 9”, depending on material’s OD.
• Auto-stop programming lets you achieve the desired bend angle.
• Takes only 4 complete pushes to reach 180°.
• Easy-to-read degree indicator to help you achieve correct bend degrees.
• Built-in anti-spring back mechanism.
• Convenient foot pedal controls the movements of the bender.
• Ratcheting counter die adjustment allows for quick tooling changes.
• Accepts user-friendly drop-on tool sets from Baileigh.
Minimum CLR Minimum O.D. Solid Rod (Mild Steel) Pipe Sch40 Round Tube/Wall Square Tube/Wall Maximum CLR Weight Shipping Dimensions
.5" .25" 1" 2" 2.5 -.125 2" -.125" 9" 700 lbs 60" x 44" x 77"
THIS CANADIAN DOLLAR PRICE INCLUDES:
The US$/CA$ Exchange Rate.
All Customs and Brokerage Fees.
No Charge for C.S.A. Approval (Required by Law in Canada).
FOB Burlington, ON (Includes Transport Ex Factory)