The CS-350EU variable-speed manual cold saw will make burr-free cuts in larger pieces of material. The cast iron base and flood coolant system help the saw stay accurate for many years.
- • Accepts an 14” blade (included)
- • Miters up to 45° left and right.
- • Dual-mitering head lets you tackle various shapes and materials like pipe, angle iron, and solid bar.
- • Finetune the variable speed from 24 to 120 rpm to improve cut quality.
- • Inverter-driven motor lets you adjust the blade speed with a dial to cover most applications.
- • Digital readout shows the blade speed to assist with repeatability.
- • Robust 3 hp motor runs on 220-volt power.
- • Fully cast iron head will deliver clean cuts for many years.
- • Vise supports the material on opposite sides of the blade to maintain high cut quality.
- • European-style vise has a taper lock system for fast clamping and unclamping to increase production.
- • Serrated vise jaws grip the material tightly, so it won’t budge during cutting.
- • Material stop rod lets you conveniently set up repeatable cuts for production runs.
- • Solid cast iron saw base keeps the machine stable, so that the blade cuts accurately.
- • Saw sits on top of a sturdy steel stand that puts the machine at a comfortable cutting height.
- • Flood coolant system helps the operator cut material more easily and prolongs blade and machine life.
Round Tube 90°
Round Tube 45°
Square Tube 90°
Square Tube 45°
Solid Round/Square 90°
THIS CANADIAN DOLLAR PRICE INCLUDES:
- The US$/CA$ Exchange Rate.
- All Customs and Brokerage Fees.
- No Charge for C.S.A. Approval (Required by Law in Canada).
- FOB Burlington, ON
- Everything is taken care of for you!
Watch The Baileigh Cold Saw Video:
Back to Baileigh Cold Saws