The CS225M makes burr-free cuts like only a cold saw can. This portable benchtop saw has a cast base and a flood coolant system, often found only on more expensive models.
- • Accepts a 9” blade (included)
- • Miters up to 45° left.
- • Single-mitering head lets you tackle various shapes and materials like pipe, angle iron, and solid bar.
- • Self Centering Vise.
- • Robust 1 hp motor runs on 110-volt power.
- • Fully cast iron head will deliver clean cuts for many years.
- • Vise supports the material on opposite sides of the blade to maintain high cut quality.
- • Material stop lets you conveniently set up repeatable cuts for production runs.
- • Solid cast iron saw base keeps the machine stable, so that the blade cuts accurately.
- • Remove the stand, and you’ve got a portable unit that can make high-quality cuts anywhere.
- • Flood coolant system helps the operator cut material more easily and prolongs blade and machine life.
Round Tube 90°
Round Tube 45°
Square Tube 90°
Square Tube 45°
Solid Round/Square 90°
THIS CANADIAN DOLLAR PRICE INCLUDES:
- The US$/CA$ Exchange Rate.
- All Customs and Brokerage Fees.
- No Charge for C.S.A. Approval (Required by Law in Canada).
- FOB Burlington, ON
- Everything is taken care of for you!
Watch The CS225M Cold Saw Video:
Back to Baileigh Cold Saws