The Baileigh BP5078CNC Bending Brake is a high production Bending Brake. This CNC hydraulic press brake offers programmable controls, top-quality components, and heavy steel
- STANDARD FEATURES:
- • Industrial-grade hydraulic system with a Vickers/Eaton® pump.
- • NOK® hydraulic seals from Japan
- • Torque tube connects the 2 hydraulic cylinders.
- • Chain drive linkage keeps hydraulic cylinders in time with each other.
- • Hydraulic cylinders are located in the back of the machine for convenient fluid changes.
- • Made with NOK, Siemens, and Omron components.
- • Runs in single-bend mode or programmable mode.
- • Comes standard with 2 axes of control: stroke and back gauge distance.
- • Programmer stores up to 40 programs with up to 25 bends per program.
- • Foot pedal brings the stroke up and down.
- • Bending is accurate to +/- .01mm.
- • Choose between 2 speeds: a rapid approach and retract and a slow bending speed.
- • The 23" back gauge can advance or retract according to programmed instructions.
- • Includes support arms around 2 feet in length.
- • Comes standard with tooling: a multi-Vee bottom die and gooseneck punches.
- • Quick-release tool holders.
- • Safety light curtains prevent the machine from bending when someone is too close.
40 Programs/25 Steps per Program
117" x 61" x 85"
THIS CANADIAN DOLLAR PRICE INCLUDES:
- The US$/CA$ Exchange Rate.
- All Customs and Brokerage Fees.
- No Charge for C.S.A. Approval (Required by Law in Canada).
- FOB Burlington, ON
- Everything is taken care of for you!
Watch The Baileigh Program Controller Video:
Back to Baileigh